Sunday, April 19, 2009

what a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE sundays. it's my favorite day of the whole week... wednesdays aren't too far behind though. This week i've finally become an avid gym goer. I think i went 6/7 days. GO ME!! I worked about 48 hours this week... GO ME!!... Going to LOVE that paycheck. The weather on the other hand... ughhhh. Snowed I swear 8 inches on Wednesday. Good thing it was wednesday and NOTHING can get me down that day. I was still smiling from ear to ear despite the cold that made me want to cry! Friday morning I wake up and check my bank account to see how broke I am... then BAMB. My tax return came a whole week early. Couldn't be happier. I promised my mom I wouldn't spend it on clothes, "I'M GOING TO PAY OFF ALL MY BILLS!" Which, I am in the process of doing, but still, I deserved a little of this big chunk of change. So, I bought myself a little spa package: facial, pedicure, and massage. Ooooh what a GLORIOUS day I had. And I don't think I did anything wrong at all by spending a little money on me... Someone has to spoil and take care of me :)
This next coming week the average is going to be about 75 degrees :) which means... CAMPING NEXT WEEKEND! I'm so excited. I just love love love spring/ summer/ fall. Hahaha. But really. So this should be a great week.... If only I can get rid of this bloody cold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment