Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter...

I love easter. And it's not because of the easter bunny, all the candy, and the new easter dress. Lets be honest, it's been about 6 years since i've gotten all of that! Today I had the pleasure of giving a talk in sacrament meeting. As soon as I finished, my bishop came up to me and said, "We need to get you on a mission!" And I couldn't agree more. I'm so excited about life. These next few months are going to be AH-MAZ-ING. The sun is starting to SHINE. The flowers are starting to bloom. I should be getting my amazing tax return back shortly :) My best friend Tracy who's been in France since August is coming back. I'm going home in May and my WHOLE FAMILY will be home! Photoshoot? Yes PLEASE! I just love life. I'm starting to really embrace the mystery life holds instead of hating it. It's better this way. Oh, and i LOVE country music. Went country dancing THREE times this week :) wahaha. I LOVE IT. Plus I'm now an avid yoga goer and kickboxer. I'm finally getting out of my anti-social winter phase and ready to meet some new friends and have a wonderful summer. It's going to be splendid.

No comments:

Post a Comment