Tuesday, April 21, 2009

one of my most FAVORITE things...


As I am wake up this morning, naturallly- to the sunrise not an alarm clock I notice a few things. The clean fresh air of a beautiful spring morning. The birds happily chirping already off to a fabulous day. And me, bundled up in my bed. My face being the only thing that's sticking out of my cocooned body wrapped in blankets. Oooh how I LOVE sleeping with my window wide open. (i can do this since I'm on the 3rd floor.).. And waking up feeling and wondering if I really am camping or if it's just another beautiful spring morning in Utah.

... Of course two minutes later I'm kicking off the covers and rolling over to grab my box of tissues needing to blow my nose. Realizing I still have a fever and a dang sinus infection. :( Well, at least I was able to enjoy the peaceful serenity for a couple mins!

No comments:

Post a Comment