Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I swear I couldn't sleep last night because the moon was so bright. I LOVED IT. I had forgotten how bright a full moon is. It literally lights up the sky. I guess I'll add this to my list of the 'little things' in life that make me smile. The list is growing DAILY!
It's amazing how much your attitude changes when you decide to find the good in things. It is our choice to be happy or sad. It is free will to let things bother us and hang on to them or to let it GO! I could've been upset that I couldn't sleep because the moon was too bright. But instead I marveled at the beauty and did some late night thinking. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so random - you don't even know me! I stumbled upon your blog when I was searching for something on google! But I think your blog is so cute, and i just wanted to say that i LOVE this post! And it's probably weird to think that some of your maybe "random thoughts" have touched a stranger... but this post has seriously been something I needed to hear this week! So, thank you! :) And it's nice to meet you, I suppose! lol

    ReplyDelete