Sunday, March 8, 2009

ode to my MOMMA....

yes, this picture is almost 4 years old, but it will probably always be my FAVORITE!

Growing up and moving out is such a funny thing. The last thing I ever thought was that my mom and I would end up best friends. She always told me that years down the road we'll get along just great living in our own houses and be best friends. I never believed her. We fought like sisters when i was growing up and I was such a brat. Okay, we both were. Ha, we're both tooo stubborn for our own good! We like things done how WE LIKE THEM DONE. We'd argue on the phone then hang up on eachother. I'd do things intentionally just to make her mad, and I'd have a smirk knowing it drove her NUTZ! Well now, SHE'S RIGHT... we're the best of friends. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't talk to her!... somedays not an hour. Haha. She's so supportive of everything I do and would give me the world on a silver platter if she could! I honestly feel like I have three sisters sometimes. She's the most fun-loving person I know. Spunky, loving, and freaking HOT! I have so good genes thanks to her! I miss her dearly ... One day I'll live in a house right down the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment