Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I want a PUPPY

I'd name him Marley
I'd name her Coco

So i've decided I want a puppy... There's a Carrie Underwood song that's called 'The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog.' And I feel like it's totally true, minus the whole dog thing. Plus, I really really want one! :) So here's the lyrics...


This boy here wants to move too fast,
sees my future as havin a past.
Well I dont think so, I dont think so.


That boy there, well hes playin me fool,
he thinks hes funny, and he thinks hes cool.
Well I don't think so, I don't think so


Cheap dates, bad taste, another night gone to waste.


It's not like I'm not tryin', Cuz I'll give anyone a shot once.
And I.... I close my eyes,
and I kiss that frog,
each time findin, the more boys I meet,
the more I love my dog.


Heres this guy, thinks he bad to the bone.
Wants to pick me up, and take me home.
Well I dont think so, I dont think so


Cage fights, playstation, ex-games, raider nation.
Oversized pants with an ego to match.


It's not like I'm not tryin,Cuz I'll give anyone a shot once.
And I... I close my eyes,
and I kiss that frog,each time findin'.
the more boys I meet, the more I love my dog.


Why cant they be like the ones that mean everything to me?
Warm and loyal, Open and friendly.


It's not like im not tryin,Cuz I'll give anyone a shot once.
And I... I close my eyes,
and I kiss that frog,each time findin,
the more boys I meet, the more I love my dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment