Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 rAnDoM facts...

here goes nothing...
1. i LOVE rainy days and thunderstorms
2. sunny drives with good music can cure any bad mood
3. i am a true kissing entrepreneur in all ways possible
4. i am a hopeless romantic. a lover, not a fighter
5. i have broken 11 bones! all in my arms and fingers plus my tailbone... which was BY FAR the worst
6. my birthday is the 4th of july. and yes, i still like to think some of the fireworks are for me!
7. my sister danielle and I truely thought there were 'kid onions' till we were 10!... thanks mom!!
8. i've been working since i was 15 and to this day, my favorite job was a checker at a grocery store... i love people
9. i've played the piano since i was 5... but shhhh no one knows!
10. my favorite color is purple. second favorite is yellow.
11. i never read a required high school reading book. haha. thank you smart older sister who did her work oh so diligently and made my life easy!
12. i'm like a little kid when it comes to fireworks! they're AMAZING and they make me smile :)13. when i was little my parents used to watch me run into walls as their entertainment (i was blind!)
14. im I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T.
15. snuggling is like medicine to me
16. i LOVE LOVE LOVE baseball games!
17. i wore an eyepatch over my lazy eye when i was 18months old. then wore bifocals till i was in 7th grade. now, just reading glasses :)
18. i live for long peaceful autumn walks
19. if i didn't have to work i'd be camping ALL SUMMER!
20. i chew ice... 24/7 thank you mom! ha
21. a man in a baseball hat and some scruff is the most attractive thing in the world!
22. i would rather my 'man' wear levis as opposed to $250 jeans! keep it simple.
23. i have the coolest scooter and am missing it during this cold winter
24. my family, beliefs, and aspirations are what keeps me going
25. i'm wanted in the state of nevada. (maybe i shouldn't be telling people this)

1 comment: