Thursday, March 25, 2010

when i look good, i feel good



So I was on my way to the gym....




Usually I walk, but today I decided to drive because I'll be honest, I was lacking a little motivation. Well somehow I ended up at Nordstrom and not the gym.






Just a little detor. I feel like I've been working my butt off and deserve some new work out clothes. And maybe I'm just trying to catch a little someone's attention. Ha. As I'm driving home I decide to make a deal with myself... If I don't go to the gym and run 3 miles right now, I have to take it all back tomorrow! (I wasn't wearing my new gym clothes just yet! :) So I get to the gym, and bust out 4 miles. Dang I feel good! Someone has to reward me. :) Today I'm training at 7 with my trainer and wearing a hot new outfit! Yeyy me.



Nordstrom + Golds Gym = a happy lil lady!

1 comment:

  1. way to go on the 4 miles!! i always feel so great after a 4 mile run!

    ReplyDelete